Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Carla Maternity Session: Nashville Maternity Photography

The first time I met Carla (at Starbucks of course), the first thought that crossed my mind was that she was an absolutely adorable pregnant woman. Seriously. It made me extra excited to capture this special time for her and her husband.

For Carla's Maternity Session, we decided to start out at Radnor Lake. Challenge #1?  No parking spots available! Worried about losing daylight, I had her husband Michael drop her off so we could start shooting and he sat and waited (and waited, and waited...) for a spot. Thank goodness for patient husbands!


Challenge #2? A brief run-in with a park ranger that may or may not have involved the fence and which side of it I was standing on (woops!). Apparently fences are there for a reason...who knew? ;)



Since the park was starting to get a little too crowded (and too dark) for us, we had a quick location change and were able to relax a little. One of my favorite things about getting to work with these two was that it is very obvious how much Michael just adores Carla. He told me several times during the shoot how beautiful he thinks she is. Gotta love people in love. :) 



Work it. Serious expressions, but I love it. 



Carla, you are seriously gorgeous. I think your husband would agree. :)






Staring off into the sunset...perhaps while thinking about getting a McRib. :) Michael and Carla...had so much fun getting to know you- can't wait to meet the little one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment