Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary

As of today, we have been married a year!  Which pretty much means we are experts at this whole "being married thing." (Right?) :)

Hunter surprised me by taking me horseback riding on Saturday, something that I had casually mentioned oh... one or two (or twenty) times in the past year. I'm very subtle. We went to Natchez Trace Stables (definitely recommend them!) and overall we had a wonderful time. We met a real cowboy, rode through a creek and I lost my sunglasses. So the day was complete!





























This little lady had a thing for my cowboy. I had to tell her to back off. Very nicely of course.


























Ponies!!!!!!!!!! Yes, the 5-year old little girl dream of owning a pony is still alive. (Am I alone in this?)




























I also learned that it is quite difficult to take photos while riding a horse. Which may or may not have had something to do with me losing my sunglasses.


























And...because we are hardcore vintage-y cowboy type people, one more western-fun photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment