Monday, September 19, 2011

Franklin Newborn Photography: Nora Kate

(*Disclaimer: This post may make you want a baby.)

It is a rainy, overcast Monday here in Nashville and I am bundled up in the house editing away. So what cures the Monday blues? Cute babies!!! :) Nora Kate was such a little sweetheart, and once her mom swaddled her up, she went right to sleep for us.

I had the pleasure of photographing this little lady and her big brother last week. I'll be doing a separate post on him in a few days, so stay tuned to meet big brother Everett!





















































Don't say I didn't warn you. :)

1 comment:

  1. The one in the chair just makes me laugh. So so adorable!! By the way, the color on these is fantastic girl, don't know how you did it! All of them are just precious and i know they'll be treasured for a long long time!

    ReplyDelete