Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Business & Busyness: Last Open Weekend in October

Pumpkins, apple cider, cooler weather...this fall is already flying by and it has barely even started yet! :) So far I have purchased 7 pumpkins for our house (I know, I know...but some of them are little ones) and discovered that canned pumpkin was sold out at the grocery store...already! I am on a hunt for a few cans to make some pumpkin-related baked goods...but that is another post.

I just wanted to write a quick blog to deal with a little business item....our last open weekend this month! Every weekend in October is booked except for October 8th/9th (this weekend!), so if anyone would like it, its up for grabs! It is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend, so I would love to work in another outdoor shoot or two.

I am still available for weekday shoots (after school is a great time for Senior Portraits), but if you are looking for a Saturday or Sunday shoot, please email me asap.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment